Pisa is one of the most beautiful cities in Tuscany, Italy. Besides, from Florence to Pisa by bus it will take around 2 hrs and 1 hr by train. Most of the people generally visit Pisa in the morning and return back to Florence in the evening. Plan your stay in Florence and visit Pisa with your family members. There are many tourism attractions in Florence which you should definitely visit with your family members and friends. This city attracts millions of tourists from different parts of the world.
Tourism Attractions in Florence
Here is the list of tourism attractions in Florence which you should visit with your family members.
- Mercato Nuovo – This is one of the most popular marketplaces in Florence. Visit this marketplace along with your friends or family members to have a good time.
- Santa Croce Church – This church is extremely famous in Florence. In fact, this is one of the most famous churches in Florence.You will definitely fall in love with the beauty of this church.
- Palazzo Pitti – This palace was built in the 15th century and it looks really beautiful. Spend some time with your loved ones here to feel refreshed.
- Boboli Gardens – This garden was built in the 16th century. It is busy with tourists and locals most of the time. The water fountains and greenery everywhere make you very happy.
- Palazzo Vecchio – This is one of the most famous and impressive buildings in Florence and this was built in the 12th century. The building was turned into a museum in the year 1872.
- Uffizi Gallery – Thispalace was built in 1560. You can find the world’s best art work here.
Tourism attractions in Pisa
- Leaning Tower – Leaning tower is very famous in Pisa. It is one of the tallest towers in the world. A lot of tourists visit Pisa to watch this tower. The place will be busy with tourists especially during summer. The city view from the top of the tower looks really great.
- City Walls – You should definitely visit this tourism attraction in Pisa. Go for a walk here with your loved ones. No doubt, you will definitely love this place.
- San Paolo Church: This church was found in 805 AD and it is famous throughout the world. Do visit this church at least once in your lifetime.
- Santo Stefano Church – The church is in the heart of Florence and was built during 1565 to 1569. It was designed by Giorgio Vasari and is one of the oldest churches in the city.
- Botanic Gardens – This garden is quite popular in Pisa and the University of Pisa maintains this garden. The garden looks extremely beautiful with colourful flowers and plants.
Worrying about your budget? Don’t worry! Take the help of tripindicator.com to save your money. You can find which car rental company and hotels are offering good deals to their customers by using this site. Click here on http://www.tripindicator.com/florence-to-pisa-day-trips.html to plan your trip well.
What to pack for your trip?
The following is the list of few important things that you should carry with you when travelling to a new place.
- Make sure that you carry sunscreen lotion with you to protect your skin from harmful UV rays of sunlight.
- Do carry an extra pair of shoes with you.
- Do carry a first aid box as well with you when travelling.
- Don’t forget to carry your identity proof with you to avoid unnecessary tension.
Book your flight tickets right away to Florence to enjoy your vacations with your friends and family members!